Ambassador High School partners with a local community college and Colorado Christian University.
What are the benefits to Early College?
- College admissions could consider your student’s application as academically stronger because of the inclusion of a college course(s).
- The credits might transfer to the college of your choice at a fraction of the cost that you would pay at the four-year college.
- If the credits transfer, your student gains priority in registering for college courses at the college of their choice.
- Take fewer credits in college/slower pace
- Double major
- Move onto a master’s degree without incurring as much debt
- Enroll in a more expensive school for a shorter duration
What courses are in the program?
Do the college credits transfer?
The Early College courses offered at Ambassador High School will transfer to California State Universities (CSU), University of California campuses (UC), and to a majority of private universities. Parents are welcome to visit www.assist.org
to check transfer credit for specific universities not listed above.
AHS can provide additional information on the transfer policies of specific schools where AHS alumni attend. Policies can change year to year, so students are encouraged to consult with the institution of their choice regarding transferability of credits earned.