Mission Statement and Statement of Faith/COVID
Ambassador Christian School provides a rigorous education from a Biblical worldview through excellence in Student Leadership, Academics, Athletics, and the Arts.
Statement of Faith
- the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:20-21).
- that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 13:14).
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:1-3), in His virgin birth (Matthew 1:18-23), in His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15), in His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death (2 Corinthians 5:21), through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection (Luke 24:36-43, Romans 3:25), in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory (Hebrews 4:14-16, Acts 1:11).
- we are saved by grace, received as a gift of God through personal faith in Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8-9), repenting of our sins, confessing Him as Lord before men (Romans 3:23-24, John 3:16, Romans 19:9).
- in the present ministry of the saved to eternal life with Christ (John 11:25-26, John 5:28-29), and the resurrection of the lost to eternal judgment (Matthew 25-46, Mark 9:45-48, Revelation 19:20, 20:15).
- in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, Philippians 2:2).